I made this one lunch time as I was craving flavour, greens and something really tasty. I popped it on Instagram and had lots of messages asking for the recipe. So here we go! Enjoy and please do let me know what you think.
What you’ll need for 2 x people
100g tender stem broccoli
100g packet of asparagus
100g packet of Pak Choi
1 Garlic Clove finely sliced
1 table spoon of soy sauce (or add abit more
1 table spoon of vegan oyster sauce
1/2 tea spoon of honey
1 pinch of salt
Black sesame seeds
Your fav noodles.
How do we make it?
1. First up you need to blanch your broccoli (this might sound faffy but it takes a few more minutes and stops your broccoli from going floppy.) Bring a pan of salty water to the boil + blanch the broccoli for 3 minutes, strain and plunge into a large bowl of very cold water. Leave for 30 seconds, then strain. Trim the long ends off the broccoli and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat and stir-fry the broccoli, asparagus, Pak Choi and garlic until the pak choi starts to wilt.
3. Add the soy + oyster sauces, honey and reduce over a high heat for 3–5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile cook your noodles. In addition bring a sauce pan with 4 x tablespoons of black sesame seeds and roast them without oil for about 3-4 minutes until they start to pop!
5. Serve noodles and Greens together with the toasted sesame seeds ontop.