Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping on all orders over £100.00 within the UK
- For orders under £100.00 shipping to 1 address is £4.95
- All orders are packed and shipped within 24/48 hours Monday-Thursday. We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours where possible. If you need something next day Monday-Thursday please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are shipped with our Courier Service DPD and are fully trackable you will receive email and text alerts
- For Northern Ireland orders we use Royal Mail
- For International orders please get in touch for a quotation email@example.com
How can I change or cancel my order?
1. Please contact us as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know my order has been dispatched?
2. We will email you to notify you once your order has been posted. Your delivery should reach you within 2 working days Monday-Thursday. If you place an order before 12 noon, your order will be dispatched via courier the next day and will arrive the next working day.
I haven't received my order?
3. We are sorry to hear this. Please get in touch after the full delivery period to discuss further.
When will my order reach me and how much is delivery?
4. You will receive a confirmation email upon placing an order and another email with tracking information once your order has been dispatched.
Delivery is via our courier service DPD and free over £100.00
Do you deliver overseas?
5. We can provide a quotation for international shipping
Cancellation and Returns
Non Faulty Products
6. At Chapter Organics we hope you're really happy with your order, however we accept returns within 14 days provided the products are unused and are in their original condition in the original packaging. In these circumstances we offer an exchange (excluding postage cost) or a full refund (less the original delivery cost) within 30 days. Original condition means that there are no marks on the product and it has been used, damaged and the product is in a re-saleable condition.
7. If you bought the product from one of our stockists please contact them directly.
8. Products given as a gift can only be returned by the original purchaser.
9. When returning goods which you brought using a discount or offer we adjust the refund accordingly.
10. Please email email@example.com quoting your order number and the reason for the return before sending anything back to us and we will happily assist you.
11. If you choose to return or exchange an item that is not damaged/faulty then unfortunately you will need to pay for the cost of postage as we are a small business. As we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit we advise you to wrap the products securely and provide proof of postage. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty Products/Other rights to return
12. In accordance with your statutory rights, you may return products where there has been an error in the price or they are not as described or the product is faulty (unfit for purpose or unsatisfactory quality)
13. Every order is carefully checked and packed by our team onsite but if you do receive an item that is faulty or has been damaged in transit please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can put everything right. We will refund a faulty product within 30 days of contact and refund the payment within 30 days.
14. If you bought the product from one of our stockists please contact them directly.
15. Products given as a gift can only be returned by the original purchaser.
16. When returning goods which you brought using a discount or offer we adjust the refund accordingly.
17. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance and we'd be happy to help you.