5 late summer routines to start today. Late Summer. Beautiful long evenings, lazy days, ice creams, beach trips. There is so much wonder in these hazy summer days but also work and family life can feel busy and stretched.
Lets try 1 or 2 effective routines that can easily fit into your everyday life. Notice how incorporating some self love into your everyday can help you feel better connected to yourself. Less anxious, distracted and allow you to find a pause between the noise and chaos and notice what brings you happiness.
1. Make the mornings all about you. Jump straight into a cool shower with an invigorating and uplifting blast of Citrus essential oils. Designed to awaken, energise and banish any pesky morning anxious thoughts. Drink 1 pint of warm water before treating yourself to your morning coffee.
2. Start a book. Have you been meaning to start a book for ages? These long summer evenings are perfect for sitting outdoors with a wonderful book. Pop into your local book shop and ask for recommendations or find your local book club. We're loving Irish writer Colm Tiobin at the moment. The Quiet Candle is a perfect accompaniment to late night reading with focusing Rosemary and calming Frankincense. It smells like the cobbled streets of an old Italian village after rain.
3. Make a summer plan. Where are 3 things or places you'd really love to visit over the weekends. Write them down, stick the plan on your fridge and the dates in your diary and pack a picnic. Dont let any distractions get in the way. Summer day trips are wonderful to refresh and reset.
4. Host mocktails in the garden. Pick an evening and invite a few local friends over, it doesnt matter if they know each other or not. Pick up some bread and make a couple of dips and pop together a blackboard of 3 new mocktails to try. Head over to Pentire for some incredible, natural recommendations. Diffuse your space with cooling, cleansing and inspiring The Remedy Purest Essential Oil Blends to create a beautiful botanical mood in your home.
5. Upgrade your skincare routine. Now is a great time to discover new, organic and natural skincare products for your face and body that will leave you feel radiant, clean and moisturised. Once or twice a week enjoy using The Peace Bathing Salts as a natural, gentle exfoliator for your legs, bottom and feet. The naturally moisturising salts and pure essential oils leave your skin feeling incredible and your mind reset.