Sometimes when only a special gift will do, The Thinking of You edit says all of the things you want to say. Infusions that are useful, lovely and thoughtful and provide moments of contemplation and calm.
Full Size 250ml Hand and Body Cleanser - The Tonic
Full Size 250ml Hand and Body Moisturiser -The Tonic
Full Size 250ml Candle - The Quiet
Hello Plewsy Trees Card
Gift Box and Wrapping
- Free Shipping on all orders over £40.00 within the UK
- For orders under £40.00 shipping to 1 address is £4.95
- All orders are packed and shipped within 24/48 hours Monday-Thursday. We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours where possible. If you need something next day Monday-Thursday please get in touch email@example.com
- All orders are shipped with our Courier Service DPD and are fully trackable you will receive email and text alerts
- For International orders please get in touch for a quotation firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I change or cancel my order?
1. Please contact us as soon as possible email@example.com
How do I know my order has been dispatched?
2. We will email you to notify you once your order has been posted. Your delivery should reach you within 2 working days. If you place an order before 12 noon, your order will be dispatched via courier the next day and will arrive the next working day.
I haven't received my order?
3. We are sorry to hear this. Please get in touch after the full delivery period to discuss further.
When will my order reach me and how much is delivery?
4. You will receive a confirmation email upon placing an order and another email with tracking information once your order has been dispatched.
Delivery is via our courier service DPD and free over £40.00
Do you deliver overseas?
5. We can provide a quotation for international shipping
Cancellation and Returns
Non Faulty Products
6. At Chapter Organics we hope you're really happy with your order, however we accept returns within 14 days provided the products are unused and are in their original condition in the original packaging. In these circumstances we offer an exchange (excluding postage cost) or a full refund (less the original delivery cost) within 30 days. Original condition means that there are no marks on the product and it has been used, damaged and the product is in a re-saleable condition.
7. If you bought the product from one of our stockists please contact them directly.
8. Products given as a gift can only be returned by the original purchaser.
9. When returning goods which you brought using a discount or offer we adjust the refund accordingly.
10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and the reason for the return before sending anything back to us and we will happily assist you.
11. If you choose to return or exchange an item that is not damaged/faulty then unfortunately you will need to pay for the cost of postage as we are a small business. As we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit we advise you to wrap the products securely and provide proof of postage. If you need any assistance please email email@example.com
Faulty Products/Other rights to return
12. In accordance with your statutory rights, you may return products where there has been an error in the price or they are not as described or the product is faulty (unfit for purpose or unsatisfactory quality)
13. Every order is carefully checked and packed by our team onsite but if you do receive an item that is faulty or has been damaged in transit please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can put everything right. We will refund a faulty product within 30 days of contact and refund the payment within 30 days.
14. If you bought the product from one of our stockists please contact them directly.
15. Products given as a gift can only be returned by the original purchaser.
16. When returning goods which you brought using a discount or offer we adjust the refund accordingly.
17. Please contact email@example.com if you need any further assistance and we'd be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We'd love to chat to you personally if you have any specific questions. Please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Organics products
1. How can I care for my candle?
Burn your soy wax candle for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4. This will ensure the soy wax burns effectively and you're benefiting from the essential oils as you breath in. After you've burnt your candle for the first time, trim the wicks to about 0.5 cm before lighting.
2. Are the products vegan friendly?
Yes. All the products are vegan friendly.
3. Do Chapter Organics test on animals?
We do not condone the use of testing on animals. Our products are not tested on animals.
4. Are your products all natural?
We work hard to ensure our products are 100% natural. We use natural aromatherapy grade, pure essential oils, soy wax, natural cotton fibre wicks, natural rattan reeds.
We do not use any synthetic fragrances.
5. Are your products handmade and sustainable?
Our products are all hand crafted in small batches in Yorkshire by our expert team. We source the highest quality natural and organic ingredients and ensure our supply chain is ethical and sustainable.
6. Are these products safe to use if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding?
We have taken every step to ensure our products are safe to use at every stage of pregnancy, breast feeding and beyond. We have worked with aromatherapists and scent experts to create our chapters. However, please check with your medical practitioner, midwife, health visitor or GP before using.
7. How can I enjoy these Products safely?
We want to ensure you enjoy using all our beautiful products and safety is important to us so please take a moment to read the following safety information.
To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn this candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level fire-resistant surface.
Atmosphere and Linen Sprays
Highly flammable, harmful to aquatic life, if swallowed seek medical advice.
Highly flammable, harmful to aquatic life, if swallowed seek medical advice.
All the Allergens are listed on the bottom of your product on the safety label.
The Peace ~ Candle + Room Spray ~ Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool. Diffuser ~ Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
The Tonic ~All products ~ Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
The Remedy ~ All Products ~ Limonene, Linalool
10. How should I store the products?
Our stunning dark amber apothecary jars and bottles will protect the active botanics found within our blends. However, we recommend storing out of direct sunlight. Keep the lid on each candle when its not being used to protect it from dust.
11. Do the products have a use by date?
Our products are all natural therefore overtime the colour, consistency and strength of the blend may vary. We recommend using within 12 months.
12. Is your Packaging eco friendly?
We take every care to make sure our packaging and marketing is as eco friendly and recyclable as possible. We try and keep packaging to a minimum. Let us know if you think we can improve email@example.com
Cotton Bags ~ Are 100% cotton, sustainably printed in the UK. These can be reused for all sorts of things. Let us know on instagram if you have any good uses for our lovely bags.
Packaging ~ All the glass in our products is recyclable and can be reused or refilled. The candle jars make perfect pots for growing herbs.
Our Business Cards ~ Are made out of t-shirts, off cuts from the fashion industry.
Our print ~ is all made from recycled card
Our postal packaging ~ is all recyclable, please reuse for Christmas and Birthday postage.
Shopping with Chapter Organics
13. Payment Options
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Shopify pay, apple pay, paypal
14. Do you offer a discount for very large or corporate orders?
We'd be delighted to talk to you please get in touch to discuss further firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you supply to the hotel and leisure industry
Yes we do! Please contact directly to chat further we'd love to hear from you email@example.com